0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Time to go home? Time to go home? - Bangladesh

Time to go home?

Want to see if anybody has been through something similar...

So I’ve been travelling for 4 months now in South America, having the best time. But the last 3 weeks or so I’ve been isolating myself when I was quite social in the beginning / being lazy / not been half as excited as I was the first few months of being here.

My friends and boyfriend are coming out to see me for pretty much the next 5 weeks now, and I’m seriously considering going home with my boyfriend.

Now he is a big part of me wanting to come home as before I left we were only ‘seeing each other’ and it was in no way serious as I explained I was coming on this trip. But now we’re in a relationship and have arranged for me to move in with him when I get back etc. Although I also know he’s willing to wait for me to finish.

If I was to stay I’d still have Peru and Bolivia to do and have an animal sanctuary lined up to volunteer at for 5 weeks - so 10 weeks total.

In 2 minds because I’d be totally gutted if I never came back here to do Peru / Bolivia but on the other hand I don’t think I’m enjoying it as much as I could do if I did return, maybe with somebody else.

Help!

TLDR; I don’t know whether to come home or stick it out with my SA travel plan



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 04:28AM by bird-m http://bit.ly/2Ql9MwC

0 Response to "Time to go home?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger