2 weeks from Toronto to Nashville - road trip or flight?
Hi everyone,
So I have 2 weeks off in early June before I start a new job, and want to go on a fun yet relaxing trip. I know for sure that Nashville will be the star of the trip, but everything else was up in the air.
If I drive, I will pass Detroit, Cincinnati, and Louisville. I will definitely need to spend a night or two getting there, since Google Maps says it is 12 hours. If I fly, I won't have to stress over driving but might be limited in my ability to get around to neighbouring states and cities during the 2 weeks.
Another factor to consider is that I have never driven this far by myself and alone. What do you guys think I should do? Thanks!
P.s. if you have any recommendations for cities around Nashville to visit that would be awesome.
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 05:57AM by phinechina http://bit.ly/30EF1Hp

0 Response to "2 weeks from Toronto to Nashville - road trip or flight?"
Post a Comment