0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How do I get out of this Travel Slump? How do I get out of this Travel Slump? - Bangladesh

How do I get out of this Travel Slump?

I've been backpacking Europe solo for almost 3 months now, and over the past week I've been feeling bored and tired. I am so exhausted that I've just fallen sick with either the flu or something similar. I don't know how to pick myself back up and start doing things again, and how to beat the exhaustion?? I've got 1 month left and I fear I am wasting my time spending most of the day in bed due to lack of motivation, illness, and being tired. Help. How do I get over this?



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 09:33AM by purebloodidiot http://bit.ly/2HzS5Fo

0 Response to "How do I get out of this Travel Slump?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger