0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How bad would a road trip be from Indiana to California be? How bad would a road trip be from Indiana to California be? - Bangladesh

How bad would a road trip be from Indiana to California be?

I'm disabled & could probably only comfortably drive about 6-7 hours each day. My daughter, 12, would be joining me.

I've never done a trip before. I'm scared, but would like to camp in my new Kia Soul some of the nights (I have a tent thing that goes over the trunk area and a nice pad to sleep on vs hotels.

I really want to see the important must see/bucketlist places and other cool things. But not sure what to exactly besides Redwood, LA, San Francisco, Grand Canyon, Vegas. I enjoy beautiful landscapes and mid- west doesn't offer that, lol so I'm excited to see the beauty of it all.

Am I crazy?

http://bit.ly/2Wf9HR6

0 Response to "How bad would a road trip be from Indiana to California be?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger