Full week in Burma or split the week between Thailand and Cambodia?
I’m spending a month in SEA. I’ll be solo traveling for a week and then 4 days in Burma, 3 days in Bali and then a full 2 weeks in northern Vietnam (Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay). My friend and I haven’t decided exactly where in Burma yet but I have a full week unaccounted for I’m not sure what to do with. I love hiking and the outdoors but this trip begins next week and I’m not sure how much mercy the monsoon season will show. Should I spend the entire week in Burma or try to split the week between Thailand and Cambodia? I was originally thinking of trying out Nepal or Laos for the full week but I’m 25f and fearful the weather may ruin my plans if I aim for somewhere where my main goal is to stay outside and hike.
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 09:36AM by drtajin http://bit.ly/2EFcsQK

0 Response to "Full week in Burma or split the week between Thailand and Cambodia?"
Post a Comment