0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Lebanon vs. Crete for neeeeeded last minute week getaway Lebanon vs. Crete for neeeeeded last minute week getaway - Bangladesh

Lebanon vs. Crete for neeeeeded last minute week getaway

Good morning,

So, after discarding various '''cooler''' and furhter options(as a European) , I've now narrowed down my interest to spend next week either in Lebanon or Crete.

I'm always very indecided and stressed when it comes to picking a destination, so here I am asking for your help with a few questions:

- Is moving in Lebanon easy without renting a car? What about Crete?

- how are beaches in Lebanon? Crete looks amazing but I'm afraid summer is not fully on there yet, while Lebanon is hotter

- How 'messy' is Beirut? Is it a beautiful city to spend time in?

- Apart from amazing beaches, what does Crete have to offer?

- What I'm looking for is a relaxing solo trip, getting to know a different culture, sightseeing, eating (very) good food, with some time on the beach and possibly one or two hikes. What do you recommend?

Also, if you feel like suggesting other places that might be in season, feel free! I work in an airline so don't have many problems flying anywhere :P

Thanks!



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 09:38AM by dredo8 http://bit.ly/2XdVal1

0 Response to "Lebanon vs. Crete for neeeeeded last minute week getaway"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger