0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: French Riviera - Swimming in April? French Riviera - Swimming in April? - Bangladesh

French Riviera - Swimming in April?

I'm planning on being in France & Italy (so far Rome, Florence, Nice, Paris) next year during the last two weeks of April. I have a couple questions about the French Riviera. For reference, I'm from Canada and will be travelling by train (no car access).

  1. Will it be warm enough to swim mid to end of April?
  2. If it is warm enough, any other recommendations (other than Nice... and I do know that their beach is rocky) for a good beach destination along my route? I'm a little overwhelmed with the options. Would have to be a beach where it's not hard to get to (access from the city centre is preferred). PS: I don't mind crowds and if it's busy.


Submitted May 23, 2019 at 06:51PM by mygrandmasaysimkool http://bit.ly/2JY4jKY

0 Response to "French Riviera - Swimming in April?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger