[Advice] Going to be in W Europe in the end of August-First week in September. Any cool holidays or parties I should make sure to hit?
So I’m wondering if anyone has any advice. Currently I’m living in the Caribbean for the first two years of med school. (Inter-Caribbean travel is so expensive and unreliable) I’m going back to Europe for the second time after living in south Germany for a year in 2014 for University.
My current schedule is: Caribbean ->Paris -> Sardinia -> ? -> ? -> Paris -> Caribbean
I have a gap from August 28th to September 6. So if anyone has any recommendations I would be open to them! My current thoughts are Split, Croatia for a while, Spain, London and the Netherlands. I know I can’t fit them all in but my plans are up in the air.
Also if anyone has any hostels they recommend in any of those places I would appreciate some feed back!
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 06:05PM by Zsw6 http://bit.ly/2JwE2nq

0 Response to "[Advice] Going to be in W Europe in the end of August-First week in September. Any cool holidays or parties I should make sure to hit?"
Post a Comment