0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First Ever Solo Trip to Amsterdam First Ever Solo Trip to Amsterdam - Bangladesh

First Ever Solo Trip to Amsterdam

Hey, so, I'm a 22 year old male and I am travelling solo for the first time and the destination I have chosen is Amsterdam.

Is there anything anyone would like to suggest, like:
- Clubs to go to

-Coffeeshops to go to

-Bars that I should visit

-Restaurants I should eat at

-How to make new friends

And anything else you have in mind

I don't want to stay in a shared dorm because I tend to snore after a tiring day and once I'm drunk. Since I know that I'm a loud snorer, I don't want to ruin other peoples' sleep.

So, I plan on staying in a private hostel room for a couple of days and then move to an Airbnb.

Thank you for your time :)



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 10:32AM by santonio5 http://bit.ly/2HytmCG

0 Response to "First Ever Solo Trip to Amsterdam"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger