End of year trip
Hi all! I’m an 18F interested in planning my first solo trip. I’m interested in going to Eastern Europe. Mostly because I think it’s really interesting and beautiful, and because it’s cheaper than going to Germany or France.
I’m not really sure where to go, so any city or country suggestions would be great.
I have 2 1/2 weeks-ish off at the end of December/beginning of January.
As for where I’ve been, I lived in Russia for a year (Krasnodar!), Germany on and off for about a year, and Spain for a month. Not really Eastern, but that’s about it for Europe. I’ve started looking into going to Hungary, Romania, and/or the Czech Republic. I’m very open to all suggestions.
Currently, I have no established budget. I’m a pretty cheap traveler (cheap hostels, transport, cooking more, etc.), so I’m not too terribly worried about it.
I’m interested in museums, historical sites, tours, and other things of that nature.
Sorry if the format is weird, I’m on mobile.
Thanks in advance!
Submitted May 24, 2019 at 08:15AM by prov_Alone http://bit.ly/2YN3Dw1

0 Response to "End of year trip"
Post a Comment