0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Do you ever feel guilty about the amount of money you spend while traveling? Do you ever feel guilty about the amount of money you spend while traveling? - Bangladesh

Do you ever feel guilty about the amount of money you spend while traveling?

We all love to travel, but it’s expensive. Obviously it doesn’t have to break the bank, but it’s more expensive than staying home.

I’m planning three big trips for this year. I’ve never done so many in one year before, so seeing my budget for the total is a little eye-popping. I can afford it. I won’t go into debt for it. But the small part of my brain that tries to be responsible is telling me to cut one trip out. Two is still great, and I could put the money towards my student loans or my house savings.

I could use that logic for any extra purchase though. I try to conquer the guilt by reminding myself that I am still putting away money for savings, and I am already paying more than the minimum due on my student loans. I’m sure when I’m an old woman, I won’t look back and regret taking that trip to Portugal instead of paying my loans off five months sooner.

But still, the money guilt gets real every time I travel, even when I try to travel cheaply. Do you guys ever feel the same? How do you get over it?



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 11:21PM by HappyGilmOHHMYGOD http://bit.ly/2Jyryfj

0 Response to "Do you ever feel guilty about the amount of money you spend while traveling?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger