Cleveland To New England Roadtrip
Hey guys, going on a roadtrip with my girl and my dog on the 9th. Just wanted to see if their is any recommendations or things I should see that I'm passing up along the way. The first 2 days are just getting as close to Acadia as I can. Thinking about staying in Bangor so I can pretty much have the full day in Acadia.
Day 1: Cleveland to Niagra Falls then trying to get out of NY
Day 2: drive thru NH and VT just to say I've been there. Then stay the night in Bangor I thought about the White Mountians but decided not to plan to go there.
Day 3&4: Camping at seawall in Acadia NP
Day 5: take us-1 down to Portland and Boston. Explore Boston. Stay the night there
Day 6: Stodders Neck in the AM for a bit then Plymouth, and NYC for central park to end the night. Stay somewhere outside of NYC
Day 7: Drive home thru PA
I can extend the trip to 8 days in case we wanted to camp an extra night or do something extra. Hotels arent booked yet because I dont know exactly where I'll end up. I know it's kinda a lot of driving but with the dog, I'll be making extra stops along the way to make it seem less. If you know any cool dog spots, let me know! No dog parks but off leash areas are okay
Does this trip seem doable in 7 days? Should I add anything? Any opinions? Thank you!!

0 Response to "Cleveland To New England Roadtrip"
Post a Comment