0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: $40 US dollars per day in Central and Eastern Europe. Is it enough? $40 US dollars per day in Central and Eastern Europe. Is it enough? - Bangladesh

$40 US dollars per day in Central and Eastern Europe. Is it enough?

So after doing my own research with budgets and costs of different cities, I thought that ~$40 usd per day would be enough for food, drinks, and local transportation. Hostels and transportation between cities are already paid off, so that is not included in the 40 usd per day.

However, I met someone who travelled in Europe before and mentioned that he spent almost 100 usd per day. The most expensive cities I am planning to visit are Amsterdam, Paris, and Munich. Everything else should be cheaper in cities such as Krakow, Budapest, and Prague.

Do you guys think that $40 usd per day will be enough?



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 09:14PM by mrupbeat http://bit.ly/2X5rx5E

0 Response to "$40 US dollars per day in Central and Eastern Europe. Is it enough?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger