0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Canadians look to plan trip to the states for one year - Questions Canadians look to plan trip to the states for one year - Questions - Bangladesh

Canadians look to plan trip to the states for one year - Questions

Hello,

I have a few questions about RVing in the USA for one year. Me and my wife are looking to RV for a year and we are based out of Canada.

The few things I am looking for information on is:

What kind of insurance can canadians get for the year? Most plans that can be purchased in Canada are for a max 183 days.

Would we need to get a travel Visa for the year? I assume we do, but would like to double check.

Thank you for your help, I will probably have more questions at some point, but right now we are in the prelim planning to see if its viable.

http://bit.ly/2JYBxKc

0 Response to "Canadians look to plan trip to the states for one year - Questions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger