0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice on first solo trip Itinerary! Advice on first solo trip Itinerary! - Bangladesh

Advice on first solo trip Itinerary!

Hi! This is my first time solo travelling anywhere, decided to go to bangkok, I've been before with my family a while back(the more touristy areas), but decided to go see it again myself.

I didnt want to constrain myself to a very strict itinerary, my goal is to go to one area and take my sweet time exploring everything around it.

Any advice on things I should change/add and shouldnt miss are very much appreciated! TIA

Day 1: Get to Hotel In Pratunam : Explore around

Day 2: Chatuchak Market + Museums

Day 3: Chinatown + Temple tour + Madame Tussads

Day 4: Bang Kachao

Day 5: Free day + Flight at midnight



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 12:53PM by drunkenmandalorian http://bit.ly/2M7m8cY

0 Response to "Advice on first solo trip Itinerary!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger