(22f) 2 weeks backpacking in the balkans - where to visit?
Hi all! Longtime lurker here
Long story short, I am doing workaway in both Greece (September) and Bulgaria (October) and have roughly 2 weeks between each one where I plan to do some travelling.
The countries I am leaning towards right now are Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia and Romania, and I am looking to narrow it down to no more than 3-4 locations. However I am very flexible and up to suggestions. What I am hoping for mainly is cheapish food and travel and friendly people.
I guess what I am asking is - who has been to the balkans and where would you most recommend? I have done a fair bit of travel but not much on my own, so I don’t want to go too far off the beaten track. Since I only have a couple of weeks, and I need to end it in Bulgaria, I am hoping to focus more on the smaller and more underrated countries.
Basically just hit me with all of your favourites and suggestions, plus any advice you think might be useful :P
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 11:13AM by Dropkicknerd http://bit.ly/2VM2iDU

0 Response to "(22f) 2 weeks backpacking in the balkans - where to visit?"
Post a Comment