Help me decide my next solo travel adventure?
I am a 50 year old woman who came late to the solo travel game but isn't letting that stop me. I have a couple excursions (to London, Madrid, and Berlin) under my belt and am hoping you will help me choose my next. The parameters are:
- reasonably accessible from the mid-Atlantic region of the US to maximize the 8-10 days
- I like museums, houses of worship, history, libraries, gardens
- not much into beer or parties, although like a nice food scene (street and fine dining alike) and a good cocktail or two
- I am good with public transport but prefer not to rent a car (there was a thread recently about renting a car to see the Irish countryside and, while I'd love to see lesser-visited places in Ireland I don't see rental cars in my future)
- I speak a moderate amount of German, traveler's Spanish, and enough French to find my way.
- Already planning a trip to Paris with my daughter and nieces so that's not on my solo agenda right now
So! Thoughts? Thinking maybe Edinburgh (combined with York?) Or possibly Copenhagen? Or Dubrovnik? Florence? Marrakesh? Too many choices...will you help me decide?
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 11:44AM by crazyladytalks http://bit.ly/2Wdwo7F

0 Response to "Help me decide my next solo travel adventure?"
Post a Comment