Solo travel with anxiety
I have bad anxiety, not social anxiety but the kind where I find it difficult to make decisions and just live in general. Things that help me are structure and routine. I like planning things so that I am prepared. I also don’t like being alone for long periods of time because I tend to get more anxious when I’m alone with my mind. Being with people is literally good for my sanity. But, I’m really tired of waiting for people to travel with, whether it be because of their schedules or because they aren’t interested in going to the same places. Is it possible to get around my anxiety? Idk I think you have to be flexible and a little well adjusted to be able to travel alone. Like if you want to meet people your plans will change, etc. I’m scared of going and being miserable and anxious because I can barely be alone in my home town. All these posts saying go you won’t feel lonely are hard for me to believe because I don’t think those posters live with the kind of anxiety I have. Has anyone been in this situation? What did you do?
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 06:04AM by feyfjuhl http://bit.ly/2VO5a3e

0 Response to "Solo travel with anxiety"
Post a Comment