1st time U.S. East to West coast
Hello! I am a 23 year-old male currently living in Pennsylvania. Living a fairly secluded life the past few years has not been beneficial to my travel anxiety. Last vacation I can remember had been when I was around 13 and that of course being with family. To this day I only bear about $1,300 in savings. To lay the cards out on the table, I want to make a one-way move to Portland, Oregon. I have close friends in Corvallis just south of Portland who are willing to let me stay with them. I am a musician, and have a fair load of instruments (guitar/amp, acoustic guitar, two sets of keys), I would like to travel with. At my personal budget, I understand I will have to make sacrifice and it's unrealistic to expect to do a move with all of that gear; my first priority is moving myself. Main question is what are my cheapest and healthiest options? I know I will have to retain some of my savings to pay for food and of course pitch into rent and bills with my friends. I just wonder if anyone else has been in a position where they're finally trying to start there adult life by themselves in a place thousands of miles away from where they grew up on such a low budget and can give any support to me. I am willing to consider any option set in front of me and weigh them all out collectively. I wish I could be more specific at the moment about my plans but obviously they are in the early stages. I am honestly very scared about the lifestyle change but feel that I must make a move ASAP for my own health and future. Thank you so much for reading through. Any feedback is much appreciated and if anyone has a better subreddit for the questions I'm asking, please redirect me. Thank you!
Submitted May 24, 2019 at 06:45AM by Korsomx http://bit.ly/2HOseK0

0 Response to "1st time U.S. East to West coast"
Post a Comment