0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: When backpacking, do you begin with the most expensive areas or least expensive areas? (Crosslisted with r/shoestring) When backpacking, do you begin with the most expensive areas or least expensive areas? (Crosslisted with r/shoestring) - Bangladesh

When backpacking, do you begin with the most expensive areas or least expensive areas? (Crosslisted with r/shoestring)

I am planning a backpacking trip to Europe for 2-4 months (as long as possible with the budget I will have!), starting sometime between October and February (some tips on weather in these areas would help, I've been to Prague in February and it was fine, but Cesky Krumlov was pretty chilly, had to layer 2 jackets, where I only had to wear one in Prague. Packing-wise, I would prefer to bring one jacket and under layers.). I'll be going to Eastern and Central Europe. I have a while to iron out the details, but I am beginning to plan things out now. I am interested in these places (no particular order): Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Moldova (?), Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Austria, Poland, Germany, and Slovakia.

I plan to look into workaways in Czech Republic, and maybe Hungary, for 1-2 weeks.

The thing is, I also want to go to Ireland and stay a few weeks at a workaway and travel around the country a bit, and possibly Scotland as well. I'm Canadian but my ancestors are from Ireland, so I know it doesn't make sense with the rest of the trip, but it's something I really want to include. I think this will be the most expensive part of the trip- so should I go to Ireland/Scotland first and then make do with the rest of my money in the cheaper areas, or should I do Eastern/Central Europe first and then go to Ireland/Scotland and stay as long as possible before flying home?

I'll definitely look into flights and see what makes sense cost-wise (probably Northern Europe because it's closer), but what have your experiences been with this? I don't want to feel like I can't spend anything in Northern Europe because I'm saving for this long trip I have ahead. Advice on this?



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 09:28PM by independentjetpack https://ift.tt/2U60qsO

0 Response to "When backpacking, do you begin with the most expensive areas or least expensive areas? (Crosslisted with r/shoestring)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger