Two weeks in Central Europe during springtime? Landing in Munich, returning from Budapest.
While I'm landing in Munich and am returning from Budapest, I definitely want to spend the majority of my time in Austria and soak in as many natural sights as I can. It's always been a dream of mine to visit the Austria Alps because of the Sound of Music.
I have this basic outline of how I want to allocate my days, but would love any feedback on what to do or see to maximize my time with natural sights. Thanks in advance!
Day 1-3: Munich
- Including a daytrip to Neuschwanstein
Day 4-6: Salzburg
- With a daytrip to Berchtesgaden
Day 7: Halstatt
Day 8-10: Vienna
- With a possible daytrip to Bratislava for one of the days?
Day 11: Danube Valley (Melk - Krems)
Day 12-14: Budapest
Submitted March 24, 2019 at 09:50PM by echopath https://ift.tt/2JQ2fX5

0 Response to "Two weeks in Central Europe during springtime? Landing in Munich, returning from Budapest."
Post a Comment