0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Visiting Toronto, my first time out of the country! Visiting Toronto, my first time out of the country! - Bangladesh

Visiting Toronto, my first time out of the country!

I'll be going to Toronto next month April to go visit a friend and see the city. The problem is, I worry too much about the small stuff it gives me anxiety. I thought about renting an air bnb for my stay and the biggest thing I'm worrying about is how I'm going to get from airport to my final destination. I live in a smaller city and going from a small to huge city is overwhelming to think about. I dont know how to use the public transportation nor think I can grasp how to even use it! The city I live in doenst have subways or underground transportation. I dont know how to hail a taxi nor know how to even go about getting a ride. I did consider staying in the Chelsea hotel since it's one of the cheapest ones available. As you can tell, I'm overthinking things and it makes me so anxious, I feel like backing out! I dont know how to exchange money, I plan to use cash only. Will 500 US dollars be enough? I plan to go Friday to Sunday, is that amount enough to last me? I dont know my point here but I feel like I need help!



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 08:27PM by moonlighttears https://ift.tt/2UWA3Tu

0 Response to "Visiting Toronto, my first time out of the country!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger