0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: USA Road Trip help! USA Road Trip help! - Bangladesh

USA Road Trip help!

Hello everyone,

I have 10 days to spend in the US so I land at NYC but I have been to NYC before and seen it all so I want to do something different.

I want to rent a car and drive from NYC but it's a bit expensive to rent a car in NYC compared to other places in the USA. Can someone who has done something like this before suggest something to me?

So far I am thinking this:-

Land in New York go somewhere closer to save a few dollars on the car

New York-Washington-Charleston-Alabama-New Orleans-Texas-Colorado-Utah-Back to NY to return the car.

I usually travel a lot in Europe and not much in USA so I decided to try for a change but it seems it's so big and hard

Please do give your feedback or any suggestions of places to visit on the way which are worthwhile. I am less of a city person and more of a nature and old vintage sights kind of person.

https://i.redd.it/br6jabbs4kl21.jpg



Submitted March 11, 2019 at 09:26PM by thatwasepic123 https://ift.tt/2HsNJRW

0 Response to "USA Road Trip help!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger