0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: New Zealand 2019/2020 Full year New Zealand 2019/2020 Full year - Bangladesh

New Zealand 2019/2020 Full year

Hey y'all I'm traveling to New Zealand in May for a full year on a work/holiday visa. Getting pretty excited as the time gets closer! Asking for any advice about things I should do/places to see/work opportunities/gear. I'm kind of a wing-it type of person, so I don't really make a solid plan until I've got feet on the ground. I find once you're touched down it's easier to figure it all out rather than driving yourself into a headache prior.

I've been reading up on working for dairy farms, tourism jobs and some other miscellaneous opportunities for farm work and WWoofing. Anyone have some experiences they'd like to share, I'd love to hear it!

Cheers, Let's grab a pint!



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 09:34PM by Poozibeat https://ift.tt/2Uchu04

0 Response to "New Zealand 2019/2020 Full year"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger