Travel to the Philippines
It's been a long time since I've done international travel and I'm trying to make sure I'm dotting my i's and crossing my t's.
Planning on being in the Philippines for a couple of weeks and to my understanding, as I am a US Citizen, I do not need to obtain a visa for my visit.
Past that, I'm not entirely certain what kind of paperwork I'm needing to have on me aside from my Passport and travel itinerary.
I'm not planning on bringing in over $10K USD nor bringing any illegal shit, so I don't think I have to declare anything with Customs.
Couple of other Q's:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which travel wall power adapter to pick up? I know that it's the type C plug, but I know nothing about the companies that make them and which to avoid.
I know that my current cell won't work over there, I did a little looking around and I found a link for prepaid cells from https://smart.com.ph, but their website is a little jank. Any suggestions for this?
Thanks in advance.
Submitted March 25, 2019 at 06:32PM by Diriv https://ift.tt/2TCuDLW

0 Response to "Travel to the Philippines"
Post a Comment