0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 3 week Europe trip to party and get laid as much as possible 3 week Europe trip to party and get laid as much as possible - Bangladesh

3 week Europe trip to party and get laid as much as possible

What are the best cities in europe for a single solo traveler? I know I want to do barcelona and amsterdam and maybe 3 or 4 other countries/cities. Places where prostitution is legal would be a good backup plan if the party scene/ bars dont work lol. Where did you guys get the most action. I won't be staying in hostels. Any advice on the girls there would be cool too. Thanks for the help!



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 08:11PM by richardthundercock https://ift.tt/2uuqa3w

0 Response to "3 week Europe trip to party and get laid as much as possible"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger