Tips on Seattle to Casablanca route (late August)
Hi! I'll be traveling from Seattle to Casablanca in late August for a 3 week study abroad program. I am instructed to book a one way route to Casablanca since the program ends in Marrakesh, so I can't book a round-trip flight. Through my research, I've discovered that there are no direct routes. Therefore I am leaning towards booking two separate flights to get to Casablanca, like to Amsterdam for 3 or 4 days, then to Casablanca. I'm hoping to spend less than ~$600 total to get to Casablanca between the two flights. It looks like the cheapest options from me are to fly into Rekyavik, London, Amsterdam, or Barcelona. I am curious if anyone has advice for a good city in late August to spend a few days in (I'm a 19 year old female) before continuing to Morocco?
Side note: I've also noticed that there are direct flights from Seattle to the canary islands, and although they aren't the cheapest, it might save me alot of headache since they are near Morocco. Is this a viable route?
Submitted March 24, 2019 at 10:03PM by tealsealmaster https://ift.tt/2JQ2cKT

0 Response to "Tips on Seattle to Casablanca route (late August)"
Post a Comment