Need Help with my Great US Trip
I’d like to start with some story time.I have always been an explorer and exactly on my 10th birthday I was given a CD with some documentary movies about all the different natural wonders of the New World.When I finished those CDs I made a vow to myself to once travel the US and visit all the places I find worth visiting (places from the CDs,other movies or video games,generally anything I’d lie to visit).I have been saving up and decided to do it this year during my summer holidays.
I have made a long list of places I’d like to see,ranging from one coast to another with many places in between.However I have no way of relocation except for walking or buying a bike as my driving license won’t be ready by the time I depart,so car isn’t an option.The only options I could think of would be walking/cycling or either hitchhiking or joining someone with a car and paying my share of gas.How viable are those options?Could I find a roof over my head every night if I chose to walk/cycle?What about fining a partner to do this trip with,are there any sites for that?Any other tips for locations or equipment I should bring/get?

0 Response to "Need Help with my Great US Trip"
Post a Comment