0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Three weeks in Portugal! Three weeks in Portugal! - Bangladesh

Three weeks in Portugal!

Hi everyone! I recently posted about planning a trip to Spain and Portugal. I have now decided to spend three weeks out of 31 days in Portugal so that I can slowly travel and explore the area.

Other than Porto, Lisbon, and Lagos, where are some smaller places that are pretty cheap to stay in or visit for a backpacker? I am hoping to spend no more than $25 per night on accommodation and I cannot drive, so those two things might create some limitations.

I will be on a budget of around $2000 for the entire trip (including accommodations and transportation) - hoping to spend even less than this and closer to $1500. Also, safety is a large concern for me as I will be a young female traveling alone.

I really enjoy culture, food (although I am a vegetarian), short hikes, and museums/art. I'm kind of looking for "day trip" sort of experiences or places where it would be good to stop between Lisbon and Porto. I will be there in September.

If anyone has any suggestions or has done this before, let me know :) I can use all the help I can get.



Submitted March 08, 2019 at 10:46PM by coconutwater11 https://ift.tt/2Hb93Ms

0 Response to "Three weeks in Portugal!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger