0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: End of Trip Blues End of Trip Blues - Bangladesh

End of Trip Blues

As I’ve read throughout the last few months on this sub, end of trip blues are quite common. I’m currently sitting in a pub in Galway, Ireland eating my last breakfast here before I hop on the train to Dublin for the last 2 nights of my trip before heading back to Seattle. I’ve been pretty good about not thinking of the end since I had booked this 2 week trip 6 months in advanced but now the reality is starting to set in. I’ve met so many amazing people and shared so many good stories across London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and now Ireland. My boots are completely worn out, my liver is shot, and I’m pretty much out of money but this has by far been the best 2 weeks of my life. Makes me sad to think that on Wednesday I’ll be back sitting in my desk at work. Guess I’ll have to start planning my next trip. But here’s to two more nights in Dublin and hopefully tons of more stories. Happy solo travels, all :)



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 12:08PM by lookitsducky https://ift.tt/2NZhLyh

0 Response to "End of Trip Blues"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger