0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Stopping in Pittsburgh for the night but will have time to do some activities. Need advice for my kind of person! Stopping in Pittsburgh for the night but will have time to do some activities. Need advice for my kind of person! - Bangladesh

Stopping in Pittsburgh for the night but will have time to do some activities. Need advice for my kind of person!

In mid April, I will be arriving in Pittsburgh on a Saturday afternoon around 2 PM and am looking for activities to do until about 11PM. My girlfriend and I are in our mid 20s and we've already got a couple ideas. People have recommended Primanti Bros for some sandwiches and the Duquesne Incline. Unfortunately they won't let us do a tour of PNC Park on this specific day and no one knows the Penguins schedule yet. I'm open to more food ideas (I hear pierogis are a must) and sight seeing ideas. Since time is limited, I don't know if museums will really fit in the schedule but if you highly recommend it tell me anyway!

https://ift.tt/2Teu6PW

0 Response to "Stopping in Pittsburgh for the night but will have time to do some activities. Need advice for my kind of person!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger