0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Safest way to get from Krabi to Penang? Safest way to get from Krabi to Penang? - Bangladesh

Safest way to get from Krabi to Penang?

I'm planning to go from Krabi to Penang and I'm a bit torn on how exactly I should get there. My plan was to catch a bus, which would take 7 hours or so, but looking at the possible routes it seems like it could be a bit unsafe.

If the bus goes the eastern route, I'd be passing through Patthalung and Songkhla provinces, which I've been warned to avoid at all costs due to random terrorist attacks and other acts of violence.

If the bus sticks to the western route, I'll be passing through Trang and Satun provinces which are apparently much safer.

Is there any way to figure out which route the bus might take? Is there a safer way to get to Penang from Krabi that doesnt involve flying?



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 01:31AM by tigertown88 https://ift.tt/2Fwz9rd

0 Response to "Safest way to get from Krabi to Penang?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger