0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First solo trip ever! Please help with my itinerary to Peru. First solo trip ever! Please help with my itinerary to Peru. - Bangladesh

First solo trip ever! Please help with my itinerary to Peru.

https://imgur.com/a/ELQl4bF

After months of lurking, you guys finally convinced me to take my first solo trip. For some reason, I decided it had to Peru. Seemed like a very solo-travel friendly place. I am part pumped and I am part scared shitless. So for that reason, I have been reading a lot and put a lot of it down paper. I am not going to book most things in advance, mostly book as I go but the itinerary will come in handy if I get overwhelmed or lost. I love just walking around most cities and getting lost, trying the local food, occasionally going out, hiking and doing outdoorsy stuff.

I would really appreciate if you could look at my rough itinerary and see if you would change anything. Cities to add? take out? things to do? food to eat? things you would have done differently?

Thanks solo travel homies! You da best



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 01:35AM by FutureDrA https://ift.tt/2Fpqo13

0 Response to "First solo trip ever! Please help with my itinerary to Peru."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger