0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Prague Itinerary? Prague Itinerary? - Bangladesh

Prague Itinerary?

Hi all! I’m planning an 8 day trip to Prague and probably one other city. I was originally going to spend the entire time in Prague, then I realized that was way too long. Now I’ve decided to do 4 days there, then a travel day, then 3 days in probably Krakow (welcome to provide other suggestions).

So far I have this:

Day 1:

Prague Caste: St Vitus, Golden Lane, etc.

Stroll over to Strahov Monastery, then back down to Mala Strana. Maybe Kampa Park or KGB Museum there.

Day 2:

Cross Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Astro Clock, Jewish Quarter, and Powder Tower.

Musical performance at Klementium that night.

Day 3:

Kutna Hora first half of day.

Get back mid/late afternoon, maybe Beer Museum or just explore.

Day 4:

?????? Completely lost. I’ve heard Vysherad is nice, but honestly by then I feel like I will have seen my share of castles and will have even more to see in Krakow.



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 10:52PM by LonelyinEden https://ift.tt/2F0bnE3

0 Response to "Prague Itinerary?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger