0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for a place in Europe to go for Easter weekend. Looking for a place in Europe to go for Easter weekend. - Bangladesh

Looking for a place in Europe to go for Easter weekend.

I'm an American who is temporarily working in Germany to be able to travel around Europe. I have both Good Friday and Easter Monday off work and I'm trying to decide on a place to go. Many places seem to close down for Christian holidays, at least in Germany. What I don't want to happen is to go somewhere and not be able to do anything.

I went to Greece a couple weeks ago and learned that they always celebrate Easter the same day each year. So Easter weekend for me will be a normal weekend for them. Since I was just in Greece I am not looking to go back quite yet.

So what I'm looking for is somewhere that won't be affected by the holiday or does something special that is worth seeing.

P.S. I apologize if my writing is kind of dry or has bad flow, it has always been a weak point for me.



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 11:00PM by Captain_CE https://ift.tt/2O1rt3b

0 Response to "Looking for a place in Europe to go for Easter weekend."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger