Is the overall experience better and safer to solo travel in Japan or Korea?
I'm 22F, Asian and petite. I do not speak any of the languages. I'm trying to pick between one of the countries to visit with my mom and one to travel solo, and I'm wondering which is better to travel solo with my situation considered!
My mom can't do a lot of walking now at all but with whichever country we would pick to go together would be us mostly eating, museums, touristy things, and shopping for about 5 days. My mom is also fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese, not sure if that makes a difference in those countries?
In terms of solo travel, I'm fine with lots of walking. Whichever country is generally cheaper would be awesome. Would probably be about 4 days or so.
Sorry if this is a weird question, but any advice or input would be awesome!
Submitted March 24, 2019 at 04:52PM by sweetpotfries https://ift.tt/2FwxOAJ

0 Response to "Is the overall experience better and safer to solo travel in Japan or Korea?"
Post a Comment