0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Hostel Recommendation in Krakow? Hostel Recommendation in Krakow? - Bangladesh

Hostel Recommendation in Krakow?

I'm a first time solo traveller from U.S going to Kyiv, Warsaw, and Krakow. Already have reservations at first 2 cities but still deciding on where I should stay in Krakow. A lot of them seem to be party hostels, which I would like to avoid as I'm not much of a drinker but have read that the Tom and Gregg House Hostel is the least party of there other 2 locations. Have looked into the Goodbye Lenin and Mosquito but have read revies saying that the former is smelly/unkept/unclean while the former is more compact/crowded

On a side note, should I bring some knock-off crocs when showering? Every public shower I've used at a campground or at a gym it's common practice to wear somesort of shower shoe



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 05:39AM by JozefMussolini https://ift.tt/2W9I73p

0 Response to "Hostel Recommendation in Krakow?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger