Bag recommendations for 19 days in Europe? [Wowair]
It's my first time solo travelling and first time in Europe. I'll be travelling in and out of Paris for a little under 3 weeks from Toronto, Canada.
I'm planning to pack as little as possible to save on the carry-on cost, since I'm playing with WOWair. For reference, I'm female & will be bringing a mirror less camera with a couple of lenses. Might also bring a 13 inch laptop.
Questions: Is bringing only a backpack realistic? Should I bring a carry-on luggage instead and not save the extra $100? Should I bring a money belt, or crossover-purse at all?
What size backpack or bag would you recommend for me to take?
Requirements would be that it's comfortable, carries a lot, but looks somewhat aesthetic. I'm short (5' 3'' or 160 cm) so some travellers backpacks might be too big on me.
Links would be helpful!
Submitted March 18, 2019 at 03:05AM by anormalunistudent https://ift.tt/2How5j6

0 Response to "Bag recommendations for 19 days in Europe? [Wowair]"
Post a Comment