0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Going to Cambodia and Tokyo, Japan for two weeks. Few questions. Going to Cambodia and Tokyo, Japan for two weeks. Few questions. - Bangladesh

Going to Cambodia and Tokyo, Japan for two weeks. Few questions.

Hello, I'm going to be traveling to Cambodia and Japan in a bit less than a month. I'll start off by being in Phnom Penh, then will be going to Siem Reap, before traveling to Tokyo as my final destination. I've already booked my flights and places to stay. My passport also came in the mail.

That said, I'm still worried about two things.

The first is my cell phone. I have MetroPCS and apparently they don't do roaming. So I was curious if I could purchase a cheap pay as you go phone that will work when I get to Cambodia and Japan so I can call people and Google Maps my way around town.

I am also curious if I need to do anything else upon arriving in Japan or Cambodia. Like, I just show them my passport when getting off the plane, they stamp it, and that's it I'm out the door? I don't have to do anything else?



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 12:42AM by kiticanax https://ift.tt/2TJEzrN

0 Response to "Going to Cambodia and Tokyo, Japan for two weeks. Few questions."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger