0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Reserving Train Tickets before or after arriving in Europe? Reserving Train Tickets before or after arriving in Europe? - Bangladesh

Reserving Train Tickets before or after arriving in Europe?

Hey there! I have a trip planned to Europe next month and I'm going to be visiting France, Italy, and Amsterdam. I have a Eurail pass and while it covers some trains (as in no reservation needed,) other trains require a reservation, with some in Italy that I am not able to book through Eurail's site. The one thing I'm not sure of yet is if I should book my tickets before I head over or after I arrive, booking tickets as I go along or a few days prior at a station?

For some routes like Paris-Amboise and other connecting trains in some of my trips, such as Monterosso-Florence , Eurail tells me I don't need a reservation and I can just hop on them. However, for my longer trips, such as Paris-Amsterdam and Paris-Monterosso, as well as my inter-Italy trips such as Florence-Rome, it says I need a reservation. While I wouldn't mind reserving all my necessary tickets now, I would greatly appreciate the flexibility of reserving at a station versus online. Can I get away with reserving most of my tickets at the station or would I just be better off getting everything bought now?

Thank you!



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 12:47AM by iamasulliedvirgin https://ift.tt/2JkRvQb

0 Response to "Reserving Train Tickets before or after arriving in Europe?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger