Bed bugs in Stockholm, what do I do ?
Hey guys. It's 3.30 in the morning and I have been bitten all over, I woke up from the itching to see bed bugs crawling on my covers.
I have quickly picked up my things and left the room, told reception who has put me in another room and said in the morning he will contact a manager to ask what they can do. He said they have a dryer but he does not have access to it.
What do I do ? In the morning do I need to ask them to pay for everything to be drycleaned ? Do I need to ask them to pay for me to stay in another hostel/hotel ? I still have one more night Do I ask them for a full refund?
I'm so angry as I know is how devistated bed bugs can be. My bag was on the floor beside the bed because they have no lockers.. is there a chance my stuff is okay ?
Thanks.
Submitted March 18, 2019 at 02:29AM by EmmalNz https://ift.tt/2TcG3Wb

0 Response to "Bed bugs in Stockholm, what do I do ?"
Post a Comment