0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time traveling to Los Angeles & California First time traveling to Los Angeles & California - Bangladesh

First time traveling to Los Angeles & California

Hey everyone, I’m planning a spontaneous solo trip for my spring break 3/11-3/15 I’d be staying at a nice hotel in the middle of downtown LA. This would be my first major trip alone, but as I’m about to graduate from a very demanding program in school I wouldn’t have the chance to make such a nice trip to LA until the end of the year and I definitely need a break! I didn’t want to go to anywhere in my state (Florida) because I’ve been to most of the major places around and it’s just bland now, i want something new, something different than here. I’d love to meet some people along my trip to show me around, the best places to eat at and enjoy myself, show me what LA has to offer besides what’s seen on TV! A little about myself I’m a 22 y/o 5’9 Black male, loves soccer, wine, meeting new people to share life experiences and view points, I like exploring and trying new food! If someone could point me towards the direction that would be awesome! Thank you!



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 03:39PM by Mxk12 https://ift.tt/2UrkGSE

0 Response to "First time traveling to Los Angeles & California"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger