0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First solo trip to Fiji in May (25F) looking for suggestions! First solo trip to Fiji in May (25F) looking for suggestions! - Bangladesh

First solo trip to Fiji in May (25F) looking for suggestions!

Hey guys. Lurker not usually a poster, cross posted from the Fijian page. 😊 Making my first major solo trip! I chose Fiji in May and will be there a little over a week. Baby steps to dolor traveling! I was hoping to scope some recommendations. Originally from FL by way of Cali so I love the heat, rain, water, tropical climate.

I’m an introvert that loves adventure. If anyone has any unique recommendations or more authentic experiences to recommend, I’m all ears. My budget is flexible, but definitely more modest. Not looking to stay in any fancy inclusive resorts - not my style. Rather spend the money on activities vs lodging.

Loves: Hiking (it’s my number one activity I’d like to do), beaches, snorkel, surf, exploring local sights and culture

Dislikes: partying, very touristy places, big crowds

Was thinking of going to Savusavu of Taveuni but wasn’t sure if I should stay the entire week or so in one place or try to jump around.



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 07:28PM by campaignpainkc https://ift.tt/2TVXCiA

0 Response to "First solo trip to Fiji in May (25F) looking for suggestions!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger