Wow solo traveling is way cheaper
I just got back from a domestic (within the US, I'm American) trip with a group of friends and I spent way more than I anticipated once I added everything up (almost $1000 for 4 days, everything included). A lot of it was spending on places they wanted to check out. Two years ago I visited London for a whole week and it was $1300 (everything included) which to me, is way more worth it.
I think I'm starting to realize that there a lot of upsides to solo traveling. Over the past few years I've gotten good at doing it so I never feel lonely and can make friends quickly at hostels. But the good part about making quick friends is you also don't feel obligated to tag along doing whatever they want to do, which can be pricey. I used to think I had to solo travel out of a lack of travel-ready friends but now I realize traveling with friends is so much more expensive and not necessarily that much more rewarding.
Submitted March 23, 2019 at 07:34PM by newtonreddits https://ift.tt/2WlrXDR

0 Response to "Wow solo traveling is way cheaper"
Post a Comment