0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Best Month To Visit Asia? Best Month To Visit Asia? - Bangladesh

Best Month To Visit Asia?

I was going to visit Japan and a few other places this summer(Late May, end of July), but am considering to wait. For context, i'm graduating this semester and will have about 2 months to travel, and 1 month to prep for my first job.

I'm really excited to visit Tokyo and Kyoto, but not exceptionally eager to see the other cities on my Asia list, meaning i'm content waiting 1-5 years before I visit. Instead, i'd spend 2 months traveling to Europe(i've been before) and practically finishing all the main cities I want to see.

It's going to be hot in Europe, but it shouldn't be nearly as hot and humid as the cities i'm interested in, right? When is the best time to visit these cities? Also, should I visit Tokyo before the Olympics?

I am from Northern California and prefer the "not hot, not cold" Spring weather, but am fine with cold weather as well. It's hot weather I dislike.

Asian Cities Of Interest: Tokyo, Kyoto, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Taipei, Singapore, Seoul



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 07:27PM by Flame41 https://ift.tt/2Wq5NAL

0 Response to "Best Month To Visit Asia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger