0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Basque Country 11 day itinerary Basque Country 11 day itinerary - Bangladesh

Basque Country 11 day itinerary

Hi guys,

Long time lurker and first time poster. I'm about to start planning my first solo trip and would appreciate some help if you don't mind.

I'll be in Spain for 11 days and would like to check out the Basque country. I am going to be flying into Madrid on the 14th of May and will probably fly out of Bilbao on the 25th as I think this makes the most sense to me.

So far I've gotten these cities/ towns on my list and am just wondering the best way of getting between them all:

1) Madrid (day trip to Toledo) 2) San Sebastian 3) Mundaka (Gaztelugatxe) 4) Bilbao

I haven't decided on the amount of days I'm going to spend in each place but once I decide on logistics I am sure that will fall into place.

My main question is: from looking at a map it seems that as I'll be flying out of Bilbao it makes sense to go from Madrid to San Sebastian and then make my way towards Bilbao along the coast. What would be the best way of getting between Madrid and SS?

Also, is there anything you guys would recommend checking out? Getting a surf lesson is definitely on my list!



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 04:55AM by MarkusReidus https://ift.tt/2OoglgK

0 Response to "Basque Country 11 day itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger