First time solo road trip - Need help!
Planning a road trip, and had friends but they all cancelled + can't find anyone else. So I decided I'm going to do it myself. I've never something like this, let alone solo. Been camping once, been hiking maybe once or twice when I was younger, but I am in pretty good shape. My plan is to leave around mid may and come back home June 1st or so.
The places I plan to go are:
- Rocky Mountain national park (Hike to hallett peak)
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands
- Zion
- Grand Canyon
So really my questions are:
- Is this a horrible idea to do solo if I'm not experienced in camping or hiking/ mountain hiking?
- How much money should I plan on bringing?
- What should I bring?
- What should I expect when doing dispersed camping?
Any other tips or things I should know would be really helpful. I feel like I'm overthinking this but like I said, I've never done anything like this before.

0 Response to "First time solo road trip - Need help!"
Post a Comment