24F solo traveler considering weekend trip to Montreal?
I did a ~2 week solo trip to Europe last fall and it was awesome. I'm saving up time off and money to do another bigger trip like that this fall, but I am craving another solo travel adventure sooner than that. I looked at bus trips to Montreal and it seems like a reasonable thing to do this weekend (leave Thursday evening and come back Monday evening). A spontaneous trip like this is something that I have been wanting to do for a while.
I'm interested in art, culture, history, food, drinks, nature, etc. I'm also interested in meeting people and that something that worries me, since Montreal probably isn't as popular of a destination as major European cities. Will it be hard to meet travelers/other people to hang out with? I do plan to stay at a hostel and was looking at the M Montreal and HI Montreal. I'm looking for a social atmosphere, and am totally open to a partying type of atmosphere.
I'm also looking for recommendations on day trips to experience nature, without renting a car. I also realize that this probably isn't the peak season to do that, so don't know how possible/practical it is. I am from New England, so I'm familiar with cold and snow at least. I'm also not a super experienced hiker.
Submitted March 11, 2019 at 10:53PM by MetalDragonfly11 https://ift.tt/2ERVbDy

0 Response to "24F solo traveler considering weekend trip to Montreal?"
Post a Comment