0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: ~1-month South East Asia Itinerary Critique ~1-month South East Asia Itinerary Critique - Bangladesh

~1-month South East Asia Itinerary Critique

I am planning a trip to SEA from end of May to end of June. I have done past solo travels before and from that experience I would like to limit the trip to about a month.

The dates are flexible. I am open to suggestions about changing time spent on each location, order of places to visit, and consider other places to visit. It will be my first time to all the countries, and I do not want it to be too rushed. I estimate my budget (excluding my major flights: Home->Beijing->Bangkok/Phonm Penh ->Home) should be max $1000 (US) to account for all activities and living costs.

Rough Plan:

Flight to Beijing: May 20th

-Flight arrival at 1pm

-Visit popular tourist spots like Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, Tienanmen Square, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, etc.

Beijing to Bangkok: May 26th

-5h flight with arrival at 11pm

-Check out some places like Wat Pho, Grand Palace, Khao San Road. Watch a live Muay Thai match.

Bangkok to Chiang Mai: May 30th

-1h flight

-Go to Elephant Nature Park. Wat Phra Doi Suthep. Sticky Waterfalls. Take a Thai Cooking Class. Go to the night markets.

Chiang Mai to Hanoi: June 6th

- 1.5h flight arriving in the afternoon

-Visit Old Quarter and The Vietnamese Museum of Ethnology

-Overnight sleeper train to Sapa

-Do a homestay in Sapa

Sapa to Hanoi: June 10th

-6h Express bus

- Whilst in Hanoi: Take a Street Food Tour and Bicycle Tour. Go to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum.

Hanoi to Cat Ba: June 13th

-3.5h Bus+ Ferry

- Take a 2 day boat trip

- Go back to Hanoi after boat trip

Hanoi to Siem Reap: June 16th

- 1.5h flight arriving after sunset

- Go to Angkor Temples

Siem Reap to Phnom Penh: June 19th

-6h day time minibus ride

-Go to Genocide Museum, Killing Fields, Royal Palace

Return to home from either Bangkok/Phonm Penh

- I can choose a flight back from June 22nd to 27th but I prefer returning earlier.

Any feedback is appreciated.



Submitted March 26, 2019 at 12:24AM by thdpnds https://ift.tt/2HSUD3h

0 Response to "~1-month South East Asia Itinerary Critique"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger