0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Car Rental 101 - Europe Car Rental 101 - Europe - Bangladesh

Car Rental 101 - Europe

Do you have any car rental tips for a first time solo traveller going to Europe from Canada? I'm looking specifically for recommendations regarding: - Lower cost car rental companies - a comparison of costs and features would be nice if you've done this research before! - Do I need to know how to change a car tire? I'm small, and might not have enough strength to change car tires - Anything I should be highly aware of that's different than American car rentals? International licenses, fees, insurance? - I don't drive manual. Should I learn (it's 3 weeks before my trip)? How much more expensive/harder to find are automatic cars? - Should I even consider renting a car? I'm planning to go to Paris, Nice, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam. What's a better way to travel?



Submitted March 26, 2019 at 01:01AM by anormalunistudent https://ift.tt/2urMoDl

0 Response to "Car Rental 101 - Europe"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger